The SY-KP4V-EW is a 4-button keypad controller with rotary volume control in a white finish with EU screw holes.
The SY-KP Series Keypad Controllers provide a complete range of simple to use and easy to install Keypads for media displays and associated equipment control. The SY Keypad Controllers feature soft touch buttons and a host of device connection ports suitable for all common and many more advanced applications.
The SY Keypad Controllers feature bi-directional serial or infra-red ports, input detection ports, output ports for relay control, USB configuration, and low voltage power making them the most powerful devices available in their class. The SY Device Suite software provides a powerful yet easy-to-use tool for configuring the SY-KP Series Controllers to respond just the way you want.
Each button on the SY Keypad Controllers features a tri-colour LED to allow feedback colour or state to be programmed or change on receipt of information back from the bi-directional serial ports. With a range of Keypad Controllers available ‘V’ models also feature a Rotary Volume Control with level indication derived directly from the device being controlled.
For the user, each button can be programmed to perform multiple functions and is the ideal solution to replace multiple handsets whilst providing a permanent location for the point of control, saving lost or misplaced handsets and there’s no more running out of batteries just when you need the system to work.
The SY Keypad Controllers also fit in standard UK and European size back boxes and are supplied in a modern smooth anodised finish that is resistant to finger marks yet easily wiped clean.
Keypad Controller Features:
- 4 Push Buttons
- Rotary Volume Control - with real level feedback indication
- 4 Control ports - bi-directional RS232 or IR (software configurable)
- 2 Inputs ports - detect sensors for motion or room dividers
- 2 Output ports - control screens and relay units
- Tri-colour LEDs - allows device state changes to be indicated
- USB Programming port - provides power whilst uploading or downloading
- Device Suite Software Features:
- Easy to use – no programming required
- Multiple actions per button – create macros for intuitive control
- 8 levels per button
- Power Up and Timeout
- Panel and Button Lockout
- Conditional Scripting based on real device state
- Time Delays
- Upload and Download Script File
- Firmware Update
- 115200 max Baud Rate
- Amend Folder Path
- Built-In ASCII/HEX Converter
- RS232 and IR test functionality including RS232 return data capture