Stoltzen SWP21 is 2x1 wallplate HDBaseT Transmitter for switching and extending
HDMI or VGA + audio input to display or projector, and the transmission distance is up
to 40m@4K and 70m@1080p over a single Cat5e/6/7 cable based on Certified
HDBaseT technology. The resolution of HDMI input is up to 4K/UHD@ 60Hz 4:2:0 and
VGA input up to 1920x1200.
SWP21 is ideal for huddle rooms, classrooms and small conference rooms. The
wall-mountable design provides the convenience of placing input connections precisely
where they are needed.
Included Stoltzen HDbaseT Reciever included power
- Features one HDMI input and one VGA input with 3.5mm analogue audio input.
- Supports HDMI signal up to 4K@60Hz 4:2:0, VGA input signal up to 1920 x 1200.
- Built-in scaling function to match signals to display native resolution.
- Ensures display of content-protected media and interoperability with other HDCP
- Audio signal can be selectively embedded into the video output.
- HDBaseT technology extend HDMI and VGA, Audio, control signals up to 70m
over CATx cable.
- Automatically detect active inputs when sources are connected.
- Flexible control options for compatibility with third-party system, matrix switcher or
- Supports bi-directional RS232 pass-through with HDBaseT connection and local
- PoH (power over HDBaseT) allows powering from the receiver at the display end.
- Provides power supply for devices like WP8 Control Panel.
- Supports IR pass-through.